Diversity A6 Little Print Pack
Our Diversity A6 little print pack contains 7 little prints that all focus on the importance of diversity.
Our Diversity A6 little print pack contains 7 little prints that all focus on the importance of diversity:
– “Diversity is having a seat at the table. Inclusion is having a voice. Belonging is having that voice be heard.” -Liz Fosslien & Mollie West Duffy
– “Diversity is being invited to the party; inclusion is being asked to dance.” -Verna Myers
– “It’s easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” -Grace Hopper
– “When everyone is included, everyone wins.” -Jesse Jackson
– “We are less when we don’t include everyone.” -Stuart Milk
– “A diverse mix of voices leads to better discussions, decisions, and outcomes for everyone.” -Sundar Pichai
– “It is not our differences that divide us, it is our inability to recognise, accept, and celebrate those differences.” -Audre Lorde
These are carefully packaged in a strong 180gsm string and washer kraft manilla envelope, keeping everything protected and plastic-free.
These little prints are in beautiful full colour inks onto durable heavy-duty 330gsm card stock. Use them to create your very own diversity focused gallery wall in your study or work space, or add them to your classroom displays. The message at the core of this little print pack is that diversity is a strength; something that scientists, non-scientists, and adults and children alike will do well to remember.
– Set of 7 quote prints focusing on diversity, A6 size: 10.5×14.8cm
– Premium 330gsm card stock with a coated front and matte back
– Rich full colour printing on both front and back
– Little Science Co branding on the reverse
I post out orders once a week on a Wednesday, this is because I run Little Science Co alongside my full-time job as an academic researcher. This little passion project has grown more than I ever thought possible (thanks to you lovely people!), and I need to put some boundaries in place to ensure that I don’t burn out. If you really need your order to be posted out more quickly, please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will do my best to help you.
I use Royal Mail to buy postage online, and then I pop all orders in my local post-box to make sure I am minimising social contact as far as possible. Currently, Royal Mail remains open for business as usual, though they are understandably experiencing some delays due to the ongoing pandemic. International orders are also experiencing delays due to Brexit (not my choice… #ScientistsForEU).
At the checkout you will be asked to select either ‘standard’ delivery which is not a tracked service, or ‘upgraded’ delivery which is a tracked service. If you would like to be able to see where in the world your order is between its journey from me to you, please select the upgraded option. Please bear with me through this very strange period – I really appreciate your support and will do my best to make sure that your order reaches you in good time.
Little Science Co