Science A6 Little Print Pack
Our Science A6 little print pack contains 7 little prints that all focus on the meaning and experience of doing science.
Our Science A6 little print pack contains 7 little prints that all focus on the meaning and experience of doing science:
– “Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm & superstition.” -Adam Smith
– “Science is everywhere. Science is for everyone.” -Jeanette Davis
– “Science is simply the word to describe a method of organising our curiosity.” -Tim Minchin
– “Science is the process that takes us from confusion to understanding.” -Brian Greene
– “Science is not meant to cure us of mystery, but to reinvent and reinvigorate it.” -Robert Sapolsky
– “Science is magic that works.” -Kurt Vonnegut
– “Every brilliant experiment, like every great work of art, starts with an act of imagination.” -Jonah Lehrer
These are carefully packaged in a strong 180gsm string and washer kraft manilla envelope, keeping everything protected and plastic-free.
These little prints are in beautiful full colour inks onto durable heavy-duty 330gsm card stock. Use them to create your very own diversity focused gallery wall in your study or work space, or add them to your classroom displays. The message at the core of this little print pack is that diversity is a strength; something that scientists, non-scientists, and adults and children alike will do well to remember.
– Set of 7 quote prints focusing on diversity, A6 size: 10.5×14.8cm
– Premium 330gsm card stock with a coated front and matte back
– Rich full colour printing on both front and back
– Little Science Co branding on the reverse
I post out orders once a week on a Wednesday, this is because I run Little Science Co alongside my full-time job as an academic researcher. This little passion project has grown more than I ever thought possible (thanks to you lovely people!), and I need to put some boundaries in place to ensure that I don’t burn out. If you really need your order to be posted out more quickly, please send me an email (email@example.com) and I will do my best to help you.
I use Royal Mail to buy postage online, and then I pop all orders in my local post-box to make sure I am minimising social contact as far as possible. Currently, Royal Mail remains open for business as usual, though they are understandably experiencing some delays due to the ongoing pandemic. International orders are also experiencing delays due to Brexit (not my choice… #ScientistsForEU).
At the checkout you will be asked to select either ‘standard’ delivery which is not a tracked service, or ‘upgraded’ delivery which is a tracked service. If you would like to be able to see where in the world your order is between its journey from me to you, please select the upgraded option. Please bear with me through this very strange period – I really appreciate your support and will do my best to make sure that your order reaches you in good time.
Little Science Co